Our next Historic Trackday will take place at the iconic Charade circuit in Auvergne - a former F1 Grand Prix circuit of the 60's.
Co-hosted with Nomad Driving Event, this event will be the only trackday of the year with a higher noise limit - a perfect occasion to bring your historic race car on track. You can expect to find a good atmosphere on and off track, and 3 categories of cars allowed, each with its own dedicated running time: single seaters, prototypes and GTs.
- Noise limit: 102 dB
- 6 sessions of 20 minutes per category
- Open to single seaters, prototypes and GTs
- Professional photographer included, with all photos sent to you free of charge
- Open to cars until 1985
- For 1985+ cars, please visit Nomad Driving Event's website to sign up for the event
- Lunch (optional) : 35€
- Extra driver (optional): 40€